Snom's portfolio of cutting-edge SIP-based telephony devices are recognized for their rugged commercial grade performance, reliability and ease of interoperability which has made Snom the VoIP handset partner of choice for the industry's leading VoIP service providers, hosted VoIP, IP PBX and Unified Communications solution vendors.
Since the company's inception in 1996, Snom has been a leading proponent of open standards and is interoperable with the broadest array of IP telephony platforms. Snom VoIP phones offer the most comprehensive VoIP security including support for TLS and SRTP protocols and VPN capabilities.
1. Germany-based, Snom is differentiated by the company's fourteen-year history in the VoIP industry as SIP pioneer, and its leading technological delivery of features and functions like security protocols to ensure safe VoIP telephony use.
2. Snom maintains a presence in more than 50 countries around the world, with strong adherence to the channel for delivery of its products.
3. The Snom telephony devices are suitable for use in a wide variety of company models: from the individual home-office workstation to the large enterprise, telco. Internet Telephony Service Providers (ITSPs).
4. The Snom OCS edition allows the simple integration of Snom IP phone devices with the Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and any SIP PBX's simultaneously.
5. The Research Team for Telecommunications Networks tested the power consumption of VoIP phones produced by seven well-known manufacturers. The unequivocal result in each usage scenario - whether on standby, in call, three-party conference, of standby after call: Snom phones have the lowest power consumption in each respective class of phones.
6. Only WLAN capable full featured desk phones on the market: Snom 8xx series.
7. Multiple SIP identities support both open SIP PBX's & Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 simultaneously.
8. Remote end point manageability via TR-069.
9. Voice-over-IP (VoIP) telephones based on open SIP standard for enterprise 9. communications.
10. All desk phones are POE Ethernet out of the box, include A/C adapters, support XML, include dual ethernet port switch either 10/100 or GigE.
11. Easy to deploy & configure
For more information, download our brouchers on the Snom handsets
Or on the Snom complete solution
For more information call 08444 150 120 or email email@example.com